Looking back on it, it was just a whirlwind at first, and it’s still a dream come true. It was episode three of Season 1 where I went and auditioned for the part. It was a “possibly recurring” role, but possible doesn’t end up happening a whole lot — or ever. So when I got a recurring role, I was really excited and just crying and happy. I got to keep coming back, and I cannot express to you how much I’ve been able to learn working on the show and growing with Felicity. I’ve never been able to grow with a character for this long — across two seasons!
Stefan leaning on things - Requested by anonymous
How is he even HOTTER when he leans on things..Like..I just…my god..sdkjn;SDJKN
"Confidence isn’t walking into a room with your nose in the air, and thinking you are better than everyone else, it’s walking into a room and not having to compare yourself to anyone else in the first place."
Suits 4x06, My thoughts through the episode (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
WARNING: This post will contain spoilers. Please don’t read unless you’ve seen the latest episode of suits.
- aaaah guys so excited for this new ep of suits
- last week was such a great episode filled with so much darvey and marvey and lonna and ugh everything was great
- sorry guys ignore my overexcited fangirling and on with the episode
- bored with this rachel and logan drama tbh
- oh my god awwwwww
- louis got donna a necklace (one with meaning)
- oh my god my lonna heart can’t take this
- kind of sweet that sidwell cares about mike
- but still mike better clean this shit up
- "there isn’t" mike that is literally the opposite of cleaning your shit up
- EVEN THROUGH A FLASHBACK rachel seducing logan makes me want to cringe and throw up and then cringe again
- "we’ve had….chemistry" ew
- REALLY BORED OF THIS LOGAN X RACHEL CRAP TBH
- ugh rachel really
- why’d you have to kiss him back
- yes good walk out
- lel logan are you a bit jealous that harvey and mike had a date and you weren’t invited
- or did you want harvey all to yourself aww
- donna comforting rachel
- everybody needs a friend like donna
- i need a friend like donna
- mike’s assistant gives me life she’s great
- jessica is SUCH a boss
- "not in other words, in those exact words"
- jeff malone seriously do NOT stand up to jessica
- she is your boss
- and if experience serves then she’s probably right as well
- MARVEY IN THE HOUSE
- "he’s not going to agree to that" "and that’s another you problem"
- no why can’t marvey just get along
- stupid fucking logan sanders ruining everything in his sight
- love that jessica’s right hand man is louis
- "please don’t tell him what happened" "rachel i would never do that" BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh wait that wasn’t a joke?
- mike + logan + harvey all in one room together = one big game of who’s dick is larger
- i love that even though mike is clearly pulling shit that is pissing harvey off
- that harvey still chooses mike over logan aaaaaaaahhhhh
- marvey <3
- awwwwwww louis goes and tells katrina first
- "what makes you think that these two assholes are going to do any better?" hahahah
- NO LOUIS WHAT DID YOU DO
- NO LOUIS DID YOU DO IT WITHOUT TELLING HARVEY
- wait what 100% discount i literally don’t understand this whole deal at all
- NO LOUIS YOU DIDN’T TELL HARVEY
- omg harvey don’t be so mad
- LOUIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING
- LOUIS NO
- BAD LOUIS
- SHIT THIS IS GOING TO BLOW UP SO FUCKING BAD
- oh crap forceman what did you do
- oh crap so mike lost gillis industries
- shit shit shit
- this whole episode is the worst
- i cant handle all this losing and disappointment
- "louis, this has got to be the most genius thing you’ve ever done in your whole wonderful, miserable life"
- "so you’re not mad at me?"
- "mad at you? i could kiss you" my larvey heart is singing
- "one more thing, charles forceman got litt the hell up"
- OH MY GOD AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
- no mike
- no mike’s probably going to get fired in about 3 seconds
- shit louis don’t do this
- no louis this is going to be so bad
- more rachel guilt over logan
- bored tbh
- aww watching mike pack his stuff and walk by amy makes me so sad
- next week’s promo looks like a whole lot of mike x rachel x logan drama
- more interested in harvey x louis x donna tbh
the game is evolving too quickly
I’m so pissed at how all the girls, especially Emily, are treating Hanna since Alison came back. Alison has done nothing but treat Hanna like shit since the moment she came back, and yet the girls expect her to treat Alison like a queen. She doesn’t have her head up Alison’s ass and that ticks them off.
5x07 “The Silence of E. Lamb”